Monday, May 21, 2007

Who's The Real Slim Shady?

Contributor: Ongson


It was 7:30am and being like any other ordinary Friday morning, I knew I had to change my route from going straight to the classroom to the corridor outside the Conference room because it was a Flag Ceremony day.

As expected, I was with the usual brood of early birds namely: Jeline, Lin and many other familiar faces.

Since it was October, it painstakingly took more time for the ceremony to finish given that we had to pray the whole rosary! On the 2nd mystery, I found a chair and sat down… Jeline sat on my lap because there were no other chairs left.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, our Science Coordinator, in an oh-so-familiar and then popular tune, said to us: “Please stand up.


I whispered to Jeline, "...............Am I Slim Shady?"


Amused by our joke, we started to snicker real hard as we turned to her and saw that she was already glaring so intently at us.

The corridor was enclosed and she must have heard my little comment. We still couldn't keep a straight face during that awkward moment but we got her message and tried to keep extremely quiet since then.


Guess she's just not that into Eminem.

No comments: